Grab my recently updated and FREE 39-page eBook on Twitter today. Twitter Just for Writers is the most comprehensive eBook I’ve ever released. You’ll find:
- Easy to follow instructions on how to get started.
- Instructions on how to devise a password the will never be hacked.
- Terms and special hashtags just for authors.
- A list of applications.
- Advice on how to select your username and write your bio.
- Plus guidelines for advanced users!
Twitter Tips for Indie Authors
Are you in a slump with your Twitter account? Or maybe you’ve never been entirely certain how to use this platform and what to tweet.
Don’t worry. I often hear this complaint from writers. The truth is, when you’re starting out on Twitter, it can be difficult to know what to do and what not to say.
If you’re stumped in the mornings as your prepare your social media posts for the day, follow these steps:
- scan your lists
- look at your newsfeed
- check your notifications and consider at what your readers are tweeting
- review the profiles of experts in your field
- go to Alltop.com to find the top blog posts of the day in your niche
[clickToTweet tweet=”Use AllTop.com as a resource for content to retweet via @CaballoCaballo” quote=”Use AllTop.com as a resource for content to retweet via @CaballoCaballo”]
If you’re still perplexed, keep this list of 44 tweets nearby and refer to it every day. This list will always keep your tweets fresh.