So I thought that for today’s post I’d list what I consider to be among my best posts. Here they are:
- 14 Twitter Apps and Tools for Writers
- 12 Ways to Uncover Google Analytics Data
- 8 Ways to Grow Your Facebook Author Page
- How to Get Going with MailChimp and Email Marketing
- What Are the Trends in Publishing? Here Are 10 Mark Coker Identified
- Visual Marketing for Authors Plus 12 Image Creation Tools
- Books Lingering on Bookshelves? Try These 18 Marketing Tips
- Do Authors Need a Facebook Page?
- Book Marketing Tips from Industry Experts
- Pinterest Tips for Authors (Plus 57 Pinboard Ideas)
I hope you enjoy the above posts!
Author of this blog: Frances Caballo is an author and social media strategist and manager for writers. She’s a regular speaker at the San Francisco Writers Conference. In addition, she’s a contributing writer at TheBookDesigner.com, and blogger and Social Media Expert for BookWorks. She’s written several social media books including the 2nd edition of Social Media Just for Writers and The Author’s Guide to Goodreads. Her focus is on helping authors surmount the barriers that keep them from flourishing online, building their platform, finding new readers, and selling more books. Her clients include authors of every genre and writers’ conferences. Not sure how you’re doing online? Sign up for my free email course.
Practical tips for marketing your books on the social web